Can you imagine starting your day without a good coffee? Most of us can’t! As you become part of the world of coffee, your requirements for a good coffee taste are increasing and you become picky. You want what is best for you, you want to have more options when preparing it and you don’t want to depend on the coffee bars to taste a good coffee. Creamy,frothed, hot, cold, strong …you can have it all in your home.
So, if you’re in the market for a frother, today we will help you decide what is the best option for you between this between these milk frothers: HadinEEon and Miroco . All the coffee lovers will definitely fall in love with these two milk frothers whether you choose HadinEEon or Miroco. I can assure you that soon you will be woken up by the tempting coffee smell and your first sip in the morning will be as soft as a feather. You will definitely become an experienced barista from the comfort of your home and all of your friends will love your coffee.
|HadinEEon Milk Frother||Miroco Milk Frother|
|Product Dimensions||6.75 x 4.75 x 8.25 inches||6.1 x 7.28 x 4.25 inches|
|Item Weight||2.29 pounds||2.29 pounds|
|Jug material||Stainless Steel w/ Anti-Stick Coating||Stainless Steel w/ Anti-Stick Coating|
|Frothing hot/cold milk||yes||yes|
|Maximum capacity for Frothing||4.4oz / 130ml||3.9oz / 115ml|
|Maximum capacity for Heating||10.1oz/ 300ml||8.1oz / 240 ml|
|Cleaning tool||non abrasive sponge.||cleaning brush|
|Yes, two different whisks||Yes, 2 x Frothing Whisks; 2 x Heating Whisks|
|Frothing/heating Temperature||131℉ to 149℉||65℃ /149℉|
|Price||Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|
HadinEEon vs Miroco Milk Frother
Let’s find out what the similarities are between milk frother Miroco and HadinEEon.
Frothing hot/cold milk
With these two frothers you can have it both, hot foamy milk or cold silky milk. This soft foam will make your coffee better and more enjoyable. You will achieve perfect milk foam in only 60-120 seconds with a single button operation. You and everyone who enjoys a cup of tasty latte or cappuccino will be able to try it.
Another interesting and important feature is that you can use these gadgets not only for frothing but also for heating milk. There is a warm setting with no froth that lets you heat up milk for different purposes with no risk of scorching. They both have auto-shut off function. This means that when the milk reaches the perfect temperature the frother is turned off and makes sure your milk doesn’t overheat.
And last but not least, is the opportunity of easy cleaning. A very important feature when you use a gadget like this on a daily basis. The HadinEEon model comes with a long non abrasive sponge which allows you to scrub your frother’s inner walls and bottom.In Miroco’s model a tiny brush is included to help you clean it well on the inside. You just mustn’t forget to take the whisks out. The nonstick coating interior allows you to clean it without any problem at all.
HadinEEon vs Miroco Milk Frother – Differences
Regarding the differences, we can notice from the table above that most of the different features are connected to size or quantity.
Dimensions, Capacity, Milk Temperature
This frother is 6.75 x 4.75 x 8.25 inches with maximum capacity for milk frothing 4.4oz / 130ml and maximum capacity of heating 10.1oz/ 300ml.
This model is 6.1 x 7.28 x 4.25 inches with maximum capacity for milk frothing 3.9oz / 115ml and maximum capacity of heating 8.1oz / 240 ml.
As we can see from the information above, the HadinEEon Frother has a slightly larger capacity for frothing and heating milk. However, they both have the maximum of 65℃ /149℉ temperature which is the optimal temperature for drinking and doesn’t let the frother destroy milk nutrients.
Both of these models come with different whisks. The difference is that:
- contains 2 different whisks (frothing whisk and heating whisk)
Miroco Milk Frother
- includes 2 x Frothing Whisks and 2 x Heating Whisks. The two extra whisks will provide more delicious milk foam.
So, who doesn’t like to have more accessories?
Pros and Cons
The pros and cons will help us to determine which milk frother is better for you.
HadinEEon Milk Frother
- Provides creamy and frothy milk foam
- Barista- like milk in 1 or 2 minutes
- Convenient jug spout which makes it easier to pour the milk out smoothly and consistently
- Made of premium 304 stainless steel, which makes the jug more durable.
- Stainless steel handle.
- 360° rotating base
- Transparency lid which provides enjoying the view of the milk becoming creamy
- Auto – shut off function (after the right temperature is reached) and doesn’t let overheating
- Smart LED indicators with different two colors.
- Elegant in design and quiet
- Easy installation of the whisks
- Its base is prone to getting wet which leads to corrosion of the motor components
Miroco Milk Frother
- Provides effortlessly hot, warm or cold milk
- Heats and Froths Milk
- Durable and Stylish Design
- Noiseless and quick operation
- Designed with angled spout which minimizes spillage
- ETL-listed, which means it is equipped with Strix Temperature Controls and automatically switches off when milk foam is ready
- Handy milk level indicator to help you always pour the right amount of milk
- 2 Extra whisks
- The large opening lets you clean the interior thoroughly
- Smaller capacity
- The stainless steel shows your fingerprints all over
Final Verdict: Hadineeon vs Miroco
To be honest there is absolutely nothing to be disliked about these products. Easy on the budget, but simple to use. Their tiny flaws are almost invisible after you taste the perfect creamy coffee produced with the help of these small appliances. However, if you do care about the amount of liquid or foam it can contain or you don’t want to use force to clean your fingerprints visible on the steel, then HadinEEon is a better option for you. So now it is time that you boost your mood with a good coffee, but don’t forget to use whole milk (Fat content>3%) for a better result.